Anita is an associate attorney in OAK Law’s corporate and commercial law department. Anita gained extensive experience in this area of practice.
- Drafting various commercial agreements and corporate documents;
- Risk assessment, reviewing and advising on corporate commercial transactions and contracts;
- Corporate restructuring;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Researching and preparing opinions on corporate, commercial and regulatory matters; and
- Company secretarial services.
Anita obtained her BCom Law degree (majoring in accounting and tax) and LLB (Bachelor of Laws) degree from the University of Pretoria in 2018 and 2020, respectively. She thereafter completed Law School at the University of Pretoria in 2021. Anita is currently studying towards an LLM in Corporate Law at the University of Pretoria.
After completing her practical vocational training at OAK Law, Anita was admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa in August 2022. Since her admission as an attorney, Anita has gained a vast array of experience in the corporate and commercial sphere as an associate at OAK Law.
Anita is an avid runner who also enjoys playing tennis. She unwinds by reading a good book or exploring her creative side through painting.
“Success does not come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently”. – Marie Forleo