Liezl is a Senior Associate in the corporate and commercial department of OAK Law. Liezl has extensive experience in this field gained in practice and as an external legal advisor.
- Legal advice pertaining to corporate and commercial matters
- Drafting and review of commercial agreements
- Restructuring of companies and share buyback agreements
- Negotiating matters of a corporate and/or commercial nature
- Mergers and acquisitions
- B-BBEE equity transactions
- Legal research and opinion writing
Liezl is an admitted attorney who completed her LLB degree at the University of Pretoria in 2014.
Liezl completed her articles of clerkship with a large law firm in Sandton and left legal practice in 2018, whereafter she went on to gain vast experience in an array of legal matters as an external legal advisor for clients in various sectors. Liezl joined OAK Law in 2023 where she assists clients with a variety of corporate and commercial legal matters.
Liezl enjoys travelling, reading and making memories with loved ones.
“I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” (Albert Einstein)