Mergers & Acquisitions
OAK Law prides itself on being a leading services provider in the field of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A’s). Through our professional team, we boast vast experience in all aspects of negotiating, structuring and concluding both local and international M&A’s.
In order to gain the competitive advantage, our professional team continuously strives to obtain detailed knowledge, and an intricate understanding, of the markets in which our clients operate, thereby enabling us to maintain a commercial approach that optimizes efficiency, reduces costs and enhances effective deal execution.
Over time, our team has assisted both local and international clients in negotiating, structuring, documenting and concluding M&A’s across Africa, including in South Africa, Angola, Botswana, Kenya, Ghana, Gambia, Senegal, Zimbabwe and Namibia.
We are able to provide advice and services across the entire M&A process, including:
- deal negotiation and structuring
- agreement drafting (including sale of shares agreements, sale of member’s interest agreements, sale of business agreements and sale of assets agreements)
- merger control (including competition commission filings and approvals)
- due diligence investigations
- negotiating, structuring and documenting stakeholder relationships (via shareholder agreements, Memorandums of Incorporation (MOI), association agreements, partnership agreements, joint venture agreements or other constitutional documents)