Schalk van Wyk
Schalk serves as director of OAK Law, heading up the Property and Conveyancing Department. Schalk has extensive practical experience in conveyancing and all property related matters.
- General Conveyancing Practise – Deed of Sale, Transfers, Sub-Divisions, Consolidations, Mortgage Bond Registrations etc.
- General Notarial Practice – Ante-Nuptial Contacts, Servitudes, Notarial Bonds, Authentication etc.
- Law of Contracts – International Contract Law, Negotiable Instruments. Lease Agreements
- Mining Law – Commodities – Off-take Agreements – Paymaster Services – Project Facilitator
- Capital Finance – bridging and related capital funding agreements
Schalk obtained his LLB and LLM (Import & Export Law) degrees from the North West University, Potchefstroom Campus in 2006 and 2007 respectively. Schalk is also a qualified notary and conveyancer.
As an admitted Attorney, Conveyancer and Notary Public, Schalk has experience and a keen interest in all aspects of Conveyancing, Notarial and Property Law.
Schalk enjoys watching and participating in Sports, with a keen interest in Rugby and Cricket as well as other outdoor adventure sports such as trail running, nature walks and most particularly spending time with family and socialising with friends. Schalk regards himself as a socialite and loves to be around people in general.
Honesty, Integrity, and kindness.