OAK Law provides expert advice and professional services in the field of private equity, including start-up investments, development capital, buy-outs, exits, recapitalisations and debt restructurings.
By understanding the regulatory framework (including tax and company laws and financial reporting requirements) and grasping essential investment risks, our professional team is capable of structuring the initial investment and planning the eventual exit in an effective and efficient manner.
As part of our service offering, we advise on, design and manage all aspects of an acquisition, disposal, investment or divestment, including:
- advising on the form of the transaction (including sale of shares, sale of member’s interest, sale of business, sale of assets, equity subscription and loan/debt transactions)
- due diligence investigations
- agreement drafting (including sale of shares agreements, sale of member’s interest agreements, sale of business agreements, sale of assets agreements and equity subscription agreements)
- securitisation agreements
- identifying, designing and implementing an efficient transaction structure (including sale of shares, sale of member’s interest, sale of business, sale of assets, equity subscription and loan/debt structures)
- advising on and obtaining regulatory approval (including competition commission approval, exchange control approval, etc.)
- compiling offer memoranda (including prospectuses, private placements memorandums and other circulars)
- escrow agreements